Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Avatar Final


I took a picture of myself on the left and manipulated it and my end result was the picture on the right.  The assignment was a bit more challenging than I first anticipated.  I used layers to manipulate the texture of the skin by adding noise and embossing and applying the soft overlay.  I hand painted the skin color using the airbrush tool and giving it an overall pink hue.  I also manipulated the shape of the eyebrows and reduced the size of the eyes using a combination of hand painting with the airbrush and also the stamping tool.  I also used the blur tool to soften the edges of the items that were hand painted. To create the sort of fur helmet, I used a specialty brush and the tattoos on her face were airbrushed to match the skin texture and the blur tool was used to smooth out the edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment